The PKG® system consists of a wrist-worn movement recording device known as the PKG Watch.
- Data is collected continuously by the PKG Watch during activities of daily living in the home environment
- Can be programmed to remind the patient, at their prescribed Parkinson’s disease medication times
- The patient wears the PKG Watch for 7 days
- At the end of the recording period, the data is uploaded for processing.
- The PKG® is generated and emailed to the patient’s clinician, graphically and numerically depicting the movement of the patient.
- The PKG® shows scores representative of dyskinesia and bradykinesia, compared to controls, throughout the day and from day to day.
- Other information such as medication compliance, motor fluctuations, immobility, tremor and periods where the PKG Watch was not worn are also shown.
Detection of Uncontrolled PD Symptoms
Change in Clinical Management Plan
Clinicians Reported Improved Dialogue with Patients